Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Thank you for this glorious piss-up of a truly shitty franchise.

You're doing god's work.

Don't Worry, Son Don't Worry, Son

I have no idea what the hell is wrong with you...

...but I hope it never gets fixed.

Tales of Horror - Banshee Tales of Horror - Banshee

Wow

I agree with everyone who says that this is already great, but could be amazing with better visuals. You have demonstrated a very impressive aptitude for storytelling, and you only lose one point for the graphics, because they just don't compare to the narrative and music (I voted five anyways).

Well done.

Nautilus Nautilus

Good game

I like the concept, and the gameplay is fun, but I find the controls rather frustrating. It's playable, but it could stand to be a bit more intuitive.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Nice

I have to admit, I wasn't so keen on this game until you added medals. Guess I need some sort of objective to stay interested.

Notepad War 2 Notepad War 2

Big problem.

It doesn't work on my Mac, so I can't play it properly. That means I can't review it properly, so I have to base this off of what I was able to do. Which is dodge.

Dodging games can be fun, but seeing as this is supposed to be a shooting game...

2/10, 1/5

Buttonchops Buttonchops

Egad!

It would appear that he's modelling the latest in fashionable HEV suits, complete with stylish patterns and fancy hat. One wonders if his looking over one shoulder indicates that he is about to do something about the Dirigible Crimes that are clearly taking place in the background.

Actual commentary: I like the ambient glow cast by his science-urine. It's a nice lighting effect.

Ramirezoid responds: